Who we are?
Construct Digital is an award-winning, independent digital marketing agency that provides digital services centred around three pillars of data and strategy, digital marketing, and development and build. It services clients in the B2B (SAP, TÜV SÜD, Regus, Inchcape and Engie) and B2C (Starbucks, The Body Shop, Ikea, Giant, Tupperware) markets in and around the Asia-Pacific region.
Construct Digital is the only Singaporean agency to have won the Hubspot Inbound Impact Award for Client Inbound Growth, and remains Singapore's only Hubspot Gold Certified Agency. Construct Digital bagged multiple industry awards for its work this year, including gold in the Best Idea-Female catergory at MARKies 2018, a silver for the Search Marketing at Agency Of The Year Awards 2018, and Bronze for Best PR Campaign - Consumer at the PR Awards 2018.
"Lower your CPC, optimise conversion rate, this will improve the overall CPL on the ad set level".
If the above line of text makes sense to you, you might be who we are looking for. We are looking for a Digital Media Specialist in our Singapore office.
The digital media specialist is a key member of the Digital Marketing team responsible for delivering innovative and performance driven marketing campaigns for its clients. You will be the person who formulates the best targeting possible for new ad campaigns, set up ad assets in the various digital advertising channels and optimise them to reach the campaign goal. You are also the go-to person, assisting the campaign planning or strategy team to recommend the best media channels or partners to achieve the proposed campaign goals.
We are looking for:
- 2-6+ years experience in digital media planning/buying, ad operations.
- Strong hands-on expertise in planning and executing campaigns using Search, Social, Display, Video, Mobile and Programmatic
- Strong Excel and data analysis skill including pivot tables, etc.
- Strong ability to optimise across channels to meet campaign's KPI.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple accounts and within tight time constraints.
- Ability to look out for what the next emerging digital advertising channels are.
- Hands-on experience working with Programmatic DSPs, DMPs, and a strong understanding of CDPs, SSPs, Ad Exchanges, Agency Trading Desks, Tag Management, Cross-channel and Cross-device Attribution, etc.
- Create integrated media plans going across channels with a clear rationale for channel selection, well-defined tactics, and user journeys.
- Determine optimal budget allocation to reach campaign objectives.
- Research and identify new targeting opportunities across channels and devices.
- Expertly setup and execute ad campaigns including working with and managing third-party vendors to deliver campaign KPIs.
- Own the day to day implementation, optimisation and performance monitoring of campaign activities.
- Analyse campaign performance and provide and implement optimisation recommendations.
- Prepare insightful campaign reports including analysis, observations, learnings and recommendations.
Why join us?
- Be part of a team with a strong passion for all things digital.
- We place great emphasis on personal growth for everyone.
- We practise work-life balance better than most agencies.
- Grow with annual training relevant to your profession and industry.
- Be part of our annual company trip where all the teams come together to have fun.
- Get rewarded with a competitive salary and performance-based bonus.
- Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools.
- We take pride in our positive working environment!